1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
My favourite Halloween movies are the Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas (I know this one is technically a Christmas movie but it always seemed more like a Halloween one for me).
2. What is your favorite Halloween scent?
Hmmm I don’t have any fall themed candles but I do love the smell of cinnamon sticks. I bought some wax melts from Target that came in three scents last weekend and the cinnamon scent has been the best so far.
3. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
I don’t have any Halloween traditions as far as I remember.
4. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I have school on Halloween and a late night Biology lab, so I might wear my cat-face sweater but that is as far as I will go.
5. What are the advantages and dis-advantages of going trick-or-treating?
Pro: free candy + dressing up like your favourite animal or character
Con: people do not go all out for Halloween like they used to when I was younger
6. Do you go to a haunted house every Halloween?
I have only gone to a few haunted houses – but I do try to do something Halloween-ish every year in October. Normally it is either going to a corn maze or a Halloween dance. This year, Mr. BMW and I went on a Haunted Hayride at our local Pioneer Village.
7. Candy corn or chocolate? Skittles or M&Ms?
Candy corn! And I like both Skittles and M&Ms so it depends on whether I want candy or chocolate.
8. Vampires or werewolves?
9. Favorite Halloween candy?
Candy corn. But when I used to go trick-or-treating I loved to get tootsie rolls.
10. Do you eat pumpkin pie every Halloween?
I normally have pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.
11. Do you carve pumpkins?
Not since I was younger.
12. Do you decorate your house outside for Halloween?
My mother did when I was younger but now that I am on my own I don’t. We aren’t giving out any candy this year :(.
13. Who are you going trick-or-treating with this year?
No trick-or-treating for me! I’m a little old for that.
14. Haunted house or haunted maze?
Definitely haunted maze. I feel like you could get away easier in a Haunted Maze.
15. Ghosts or pumpkins? Skeletons or witches?
Pumpkins – seems more festive. And witches because they have the best movies.